Clinical Optical Research Lab
Participate In a Study
Participants in research studies gain the opportunity to experience new contact lenses, solutions, or other optical products and give feedback to help further the development of these products.
Benefits for participating vary for each study, and may include hourly payment and/or contact lenses and test products.
Interested in participating in one of our studies? To be added to our subject registry, please fill out the online registration form below.
- Enroll myself in the registry
- Enroll another person for the registry, for whom I am the parent, caretaker, or legal guardian
- Request an invitation to be sent to someone who I think may be interested in joining the registry
- Remove myself (or another person for whom I am the parent, caretaker, or legal guardian) from the registry
To update your information with CORL, you can either:
- Call the researchers at 812-855-5500
Complete the “Enroll myself in the registry” survey, only including the required information (name, contact information) and the information that has changed)
Clinical Optics Research Lab
Indiana University School of Optometry
800 E. Atwater Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: 812-855-5500