Clinical Assistant Professor
Indianapolis Eye Care Center, Suite 100
501 Indiana Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46202
- OD–2010 (IU School of Optometry)
- B.S.–2008 (IU)
V 887 4th Year Clinic
Dr. Anna Bedwell started with IU School of Optometry as a visiting clinical faculty in 2011. She graduated from optometry school at IU in 2010. After graduation, she went on to complete a residency at San Francisco VA Medical Center focusing on ocular disease. Dr. Bedwell currently works with fourth-year optometry students at the Indianapolis Eye Care Center in the primary care clinic. Her interests include posterior segment disease in particular macular disease.
- Continuing education lecture: Macular Dystrophies and the Potential Confusion with AMD. Indiana University School of Optometry July 2012.
- Case poster: Differentiating Optic Disc Melanocytoma From Melanoma
- Presented at American Optometric Association meeting June 2012.
- Case poster: Spectral Domain OCT Findings in Four Patients With Adult Onset Foveomacular Vitelliform Dystrophy
- Presented at American Academy of Optometry meeting October 2011.